Saturday 23 January 2016

Will Ivan help Belarus fly to the grand final?



Belarus had sent their entry, which is a song titled "Help You Fly" sung by Alexander Ivan, which was chosen through their national selection. I must say that this song is just okay, as I do not find nothing special as it needs some improvements for it to be a decent song to qualify in my opinion. This year there wasn't much good songs which fits my complicated taste but I actually like this song and it has a high chance to grow on me, if there could be improvements in the performance.

I must say that the song actually started really well and in the chorus too, but the clarity of the verse needs to be improved.The chorus is good but in my opinion, the song is not that weak if the verse has a higher clarity and if the verse is more expressive. Ivan actually has a good voice but I guess that he needs to get rid of the nerves to help him fly to the grand final. I also had other favorites but this was in my fifth and my winner was Anastasia Malashkevich with Pray For Love.

Well, I would like to apologize if I sound negative but I am just stating my opinion and I am rating it a 5 out of 10 at the moment, but I hope that his vocals in Stockholm would be stronger and maybe this song could grow on me as I think that it has the potential to do so. Good Luck Alexander Ivan and we can't wait to see you in Stockholm!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment