Monday 22 February 2016

Austria sends Zoe with Loin d'ici


France is no longer the only country to sing in French, as Austria sends Zoe with the song Loin D'Ici which means Far From Here.

On 13 February 2016, Austria selected their entry through their national final Wer singt für Österreich? in which 10 entries compete in order to get the golden ticket. Out of the 10, only two entries made it to the Super Final which is Zoe and Elly V with the song " I'll be around (Bounce)". Well, I actually wanted Elly to win instead of Zoe albeit I like both of their song but Elly's song really fits my taste.

Loin D'ici could be considered as a nice song, with a slow tempo, it is good song albeit I think that it is not powerful nor  strong enough to make it to the final. About Zoe, she has a cute face and a cute voice besides that, she reminds me of the Disney Princess, Aurora. 

Well, I rate this song a 5 at a scale of 10 and goodluck in Stockholm Zoe!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment