Sunday 8 May 2016

Blogger's note

I believe that I hadn't posted anything for a long time and to be honest, I also feel upset because I could only give short reviews on my instagram account albeit I had made the drafts on paper. To be honest, I really enjoy writing these articles but I had been really busy with my studies lately which is why I didn't post anymore reviews after my article about Switzerland's entry. 

Even though I had been inactive in writing articles in this blog, I need to tell you that I had made a blog with some amazing Eurovision fans and I would hope that you could check it out, the name is ESC Intercon and I had wrote a couple of preview articles there. By the way, this doesn't mean that I will stop writing here as I am going to do an overview of every country from my point of view and it will show the development about my opinions about the entry from the release of the song, the way the song has grown on me, the changes that happens, well everything until the results. 

1 comment:

  1. We have an Indonesia Eurovision LINE group. We are actively discussing about ESC and beyond. Should you wish to join please notify me on email baihaqi.tm07@gmail.com.

    Thaks

    ReplyDelete